Shri Bhimsen Agrawal.
Facilities at Ramesh Sewa Sadan
1. Hostel rooms are fully air-conditioned and furnished.
2. Cool drinking water facility during summers and solar geyser facility during winters
3. Regular water and electricity supply.
4. The Hostel mess - its food is regularly checked by student representatives, and management of the hostel.
5. The Hostel Kitchen is fully equipped with modern gadgets and special care is taken about hygiene and nutrition of the food supplied.
6. The Hostel common room has recreation facilities like Home Theatre, Indoor Games, News Papers and Magazines.
7. The Dining Room is equipped with Music System and T.V.
8. Cultural Programmes and competitions are organized in the hostel from time to time.
9. A regular Daily Ramayan is done in the hostel with all the students together.
Our efforts are also on to provide additional multi-storeyed another girls hostel along with additional features over it at existing nearby site of Ramesh Sewa Sadan named Godavari Seva Sadan for the accommodation of 500 girls within next 1 years.
Other Features and Activities of Shree Ramnath Bhimsen Charitable Trust
Shree Ramnath Bhimsen Charitable Trust has also significantly contributed towards building temples like Khatu Shyam temple in Raipur, Khatu Shyam temple Bilaspur, Agrasen Bhawan in Bilaspur,Agrasen Dhaam Raipur,contributed in MMI hospital Raipur and other government hospital, given scholarship to meritorious poor student through Maharaja Agrasen International College, Raipur for their education. The Trust is a grass-roots, non-profit and one of the largest social work organizations in Chhattisgarh. It is a resource of education and knowledge that provides meaningful, multi-leveled social and educational services for the benefit of others. It is also working in a philanthropic mode where scholarships were given to deserving students, tuition fees for deserving students was paid directly to the school, donation of educational materials was undertaken, donations were made to smaller grassroots organizations working in rural areas as well as support to handicapped children. The trust has also contributed towards awareness programs on children’s issues. His family organizes Akhand Ramayan every year on the death anniversary of Shree Bhimsen Agrawal.
Ongoing contributions and other support have made it possible for the Trust to help many people in our community. Through first-hand experience, We firmly believe that each person has the ability to make positive changes in the lives of others through loving kindness, dedication and effort.